WHAT IS FIVERR? - fiverrpro

Data Entry and Web research Expert

If you need any Data entry Operator Please contact me

If you need any Data entry Operator Please contact me

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Monday, January 22, 2018

WHAT IS FIVERR?


In case you’re out of the loop, and confused as hell about what I’m talking about, Fiverr is a marketplace where people offer different services for $5. You can get design work, graphics, tech help, advertising and a lot more. They’ve changed up a good deal since they first started, and now gigs can end up costing you over $100 when you order all the extras that people offer. But you can still get good gigs for $5 (plus fees) depending on what you’re looking for.
I like to use Fiverr for certain tasks that I either can’t do myself, or would rather save myself the time and have someone else do it for five bucks. Always remember to value your time. If you’re not great with code, why spend an hour or two trying to figure out how to fix a problem on your blog’s sidebar when you can have it done for $5? If you have no eye for design and don’t know how to use Photoshop, why spend hours watching YouTube videos trying to figure out how to use layer masks? Order a gig on Fiverr and have one made for you.
I’m not telling you not to learn any new skills. But I am saying that if you can afford to spend a little bit of money to get things done that would probably take up a lot of your time, you should consider it. One thing that I hear really successful entrepreneurs talk about all the time as one of their keys to success is that they focus on their core strengths and what they do best, and hire people for the other stuff. As a blogger, your core strength is probably creating the content for your site. The more time you’re spending doing things that you’re really not that good at, the less time you have to focus on creating awesome content.

No comments:

Post a Comment